Friday, March 10, 2006

I have a day off today as there is no school. So I actually took a nap this afternoon - the boys are still sleeping. It's a sleepy kind of day with thick gray dreary clouds and a light snowfall. I started R5 on history today with an intro on what history and archaeology is. He is particularly interested in archaeology. He figures he's going to bury one of his toys in the backyard so he can dig it up - could be an interesting summer. I think Grandpa has found some arrow heads or something at one time - I'll have to ask him about it so he show them to R5. That would be cool.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... cellular haven new phone kristen's collection erotic stories Motercycle tires Sony mavica cd500 digital camera