Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Finances, Fumes and Fun.

It's office day!! That means that I get to do what I love...bury myself in the computer and financial records while Ladger takes over Rory's schooling. Mind you, it's not totally without a hitch...Paxton just came in and I'm about to keel over from the fumes (dirty diaper). And he's found some keys which he put in a Christmas tin. You can just imagine the noise of that shaking. Plus I have to make a mental note of where those keys are so I won't forget when I need them!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are very brave parents to do homeschooling, parenting, and farming at the same time. All that and keys in a tin ..... my hats off to you! :-)

Andrea said...

Not so brave - just taking it one step at a time, one day at a time :-)

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... » » »

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! Big black booty hardcore free pics Advice sex toys List of asian and pacific countries Domain domain name web Elizabeth kaitan hardcore femdom models photos Nikon digital camera d100 cisco memory How to delete cybersitter Acupuncture to quit smoking Shop adderall leia bondage