Wednesday, November 03, 2004

The day after the election! I'm so thankful to see Bush back in the saddle.

Yesterday was MOPS and we had a very good video and then got to soak our feet for a nice little pedicure! Nothing better than a group of ladies sitting in a circle, soaking their feet and visiting together.

I have lost my Bible - my nice new one that I was enjoying so much - New Living Translation. I have been going around the house like a madman trying to locate it without success. Good news is that lots of little corners got cleaned up. Bad news is that I can't find it anywhere after all that and so today I bought a new one. Luckily it was on sale and although the print isn't as big and the cover not so nice, I can't wait to get back on track with my Bible reading. Exodus, here I come!

No comments: