Friday, November 12, 2004

We booked our ticket! I mentioned briefly to Ladger that maybe we should consider heading to the East Coast this winter as Paxton is still under two and doesn't require an air ticket. A few days ago, he says to me "Go ahead and look into it." I love the internet for this kind of thing! I tried all kinds of options and dates and found what I believe is the best option for us.
Pilot
Ladger, the boys and I will be flying to Boston in early February. We will stay overnight at a hotel and then over the next week and a half we'll be driving up to Saint John and the Miramichi and visiting family and friends. It is so much less expensive to fly across the US than Canada - especially now with our dollar being stronger. So now we have a few months to make some arrangements and then it's off we go!






No comments: