Monday, November 01, 2004

Carving Last evening was Halloween so I dressed up the boys and off we went to pester the neighbors. We have a neighbor in each direction about a 1/2 mile away. None of us get any kids for Halloween except for my boys. So they get treated very well! It took us about an hour to get around to all four places and back home again. Ladger and I watched "Shallow Hal" after the boys went to bed and didn't settle down 'til close to midnight which was late for me considering I haven't had a full nights sleep for over a week with the boys not feeling well. It was worth it (not that the movie was hugely fantastic - a little corny ) because the time without the kids was relaxing!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » »