Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Well I've not been doing too well keeping up with this blog lately - I'm spending most of my online time at Expedia.ca planning our trip in February. We've got some hotel rooms booked, a rental car and our flight so those were the major items that needed to get looked after. We have lots of time now to plan the days in between our arrival and departure. It seems unbelievable but we're able to fly to Boston stay at a hotel two nights and rent a car for our trip and still be paying less than if we'd flown directly to New Brunswick! Our hotel will pick us up from the airport with a free shuttle service. The rental car company will bring our car to the hotel the next day. And it's so neat to see all those kinds of details fall into place. We've also arranged to stay with our friends in Calgary the night before we leave and the night on the day we get back to Calgary as well as leave our vehicle there.


The boys are both napping right now and I'd better finish typing as I have some cleaning up and photocopying to do before my piano/voice student arrives at 4:30 pm.


I've started reading one of my old philosophy texts by A J Ayer. It was an assignment actually - I had to refute the arguments in that book. He makes an effort to eliminate metaphysics as having any relevance to truth therefore God and anything else metaphysical is nonsensical. It's a little tougher to make sense of than most things I read these days so bear with me
as I get my brain back into gear Student Head Explodes






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Oklahoma cosmetic dentists forex