Friday, November 05, 2004

I had a good day at the school yesterday. (teaching guitar, voice and piano lessons) It's so much more than a job to me - I value being involved in the lives of these young people, even if it's in a small way. And truly these are a wonderful group of kids - I enjoy each one of them.

Today is a busy day but a subdued one as I'm a little tired. I had a friend over for coffee so at least the house got straightened up before she came and it's looking pretty good. Now it's time to tackle some bathrooms and laundry. Maid

Kids are hilarious when company comes over. Rory found a hammer and was smashing coke cans... then throwing the cans at the wall....then climbing onto the counter....and just acting very strange; obviously jealous for my attention. Paxton squirted milk from his bottle into a juice container and then was trying to drink the milk from that container but was otherwise a little more 'normal' (whatever normal is at my house)!
Babysitting





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great site » » »