Saturday, July 02, 2005

Mixed Up Day...

My day hasn't gone as planned at all. I really wanted to get a good day to focus on catching up with housecleaning. But... Ladger went spraying and so he needed lunch. I was talking to his mom and found myself volunteering to Barb-b-q for everyone. So most of my morning was spent filling the fuel tank on the halfton with diesel and gassing up the truck and then loading up the gear and barb-b-q and then preparing the lunch. And then we got out there and started cooking and the guys decided they'd better finish up as the skies were blue. Sure enough, we hurried through lunch...accompanied by thunder and lightning in the west (pretty really), packed up and headed home. So it turns out I wouldn't have had to bring a lunch out to the field at all. If I hadn't gone to the bother, the guys would have come home for lunch and I would have had the morning for other things. Oh well.....

No comments: