Wednesday, July 06, 2005

We're not really rednecks but...

we are down to earth country folk with some quirks!

To borrow from Jeff Foxworthy's "You Might be a Redneck If...":

You might be a redneck if you swerve to get roadkill. (Now Ladger doesn't swerve to hit all critters but gophers.... I've learned not to try to put make-up in the vehicle as he aims for gophers on the road every time!)

You might be a redneck if you pass cars in the ditch. (This one was Ladger's and I really wonder how he drives when I'm not around!!)

You might be a redneck if you wear rubber boots with your dress to get to your car...and then change into good shoes. (That's what Ladger thinks I should've done all those times I had to walk to the vehicle on his parents yard. I refused and so now he usually picks me up - yay for chivalry! Now we have a garage on our yard and that has made a difference too.)

What do you do that might be considered 'redneck'?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! Blue coat spray