Thursday, April 22, 2004

Follow the herd:
1. Grab the nearest book.
2. Open the book to page 23.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.

I decided to "follow the herd" and grab the nearest book.

"As the mountains surround Jerusalem, so Yahweh surrounds His people, both now and forevermore," Hezekiah quoted."

This is a quote from "The Lord is my Song" by Lynn N. Austin. It is the story of Hezekiah, a king of Judah during the time of Isaiah and Micah (prophets in the Old Testament). It is the second of a trilogy. I really enjoyed this work as it truly has brought some of these people to life in the historical context.


Today is our splurge club so I'm busy cleaning, cleaning, cleaning. I just saw Ladger running across the yard out the window a few minutes ago so I wonder what he is up to and what will be happening for lunch. I don't know yet if he'll be coming home or I'll be taking it out to him on the field. And I have no idea what I'll prepare - probably something different depending on where we eat.

No comments: