Wednesday, April 07, 2004

Yesterday was MOPS and we watched a video of Lee Strobel talking about the proof of Easter.
And then we talked about how Mel Gibson's movie is affecting our thinking and Christianity. We had a very special time. Paxton did well in the nursery which was really nice for me.

I've been using a jigsaw to cut up some shelving for my bookcase.
I took the shelves to a neighbor, Carol, to do some routering on the front top edge. She'll probably do them today and then I can pick them up, sand them and start staining. I'm looking forward to having the extra three shelves as well as having much sturdier shelves than the old ones. When I bought the jigsaw for Ladger for Christmas, I had no idea that I'd be the one breaking it in.

Next, I want to make a loft bed for Rory (twin size). That will fit over the toddler bed for Paxton and there will be room for some storage as well, probably. I found some plans on the internet that I'm planning to buy and download later today.

No comments: