Tuesday, April 27, 2004

It looks like it will be a really nice day. This morning is our last MOPS for this year. We will be having a bit of a party and staying for lunch. I'm taking both boys this morning and Ladger is off to the field with a packed lunch.

Yesterday, I bought a few perrenials and am looking forward to buying more trees and shrubs. I've been transplanting a number of trees already. It won't be long until I have the yard full and it will be disappointing not to be buying more of them :-) I used to think I wanted a nice big patch of lawn but after having lived in Saskatchewan this long, I would rather have a little lawn and lots of trees and shrubs. Even my huge flowerbeds are finally starting to fill in as I keep adding perrenials every year and they continue to get bigger and take more room. This year I'll probably break up some of the bigger plants and spread them around a bit. I can't wait until this yard starts to look like I envision (hopefully at least).

Paxton is getting better at walking daily. He was 'almost' running yesterday. Definitely going as fast as he could. He loves being outside - I can see that we will be having a daily bathtime for Paxton and Rory as they both get filthy in no time.

No comments: