Friday, April 09, 2004

Today was Good Friday and so Ladger took the day off and we went to his parents' for supper and then he went to Mel Gibson's Passion of Christ. I decided to stay home with the boys instead of going. I really think that I do want to see it but at home where I can watch it the way I'd like to - curled up on the sofa with lots of tissue close at hand and a remote control to pause when it gets too intense.

So the boys and I are having a quiet evening together. Rory and I watched Gerbert together and now they're both in their pajamas waiting for Dad to come home before bed.

Tomorrow, Rory and I will be going with Ladger and his dad to look at a truck they're interested in buying. Paxton will stay with Grandma. Rory loves these kind of outings and I wanted to go too as it won't be much more than a week and Ladger will be on the field many hours each day until seeding is done.

Oh yeah!! Paxton walked 6 steps on his own yesterday. It was a day past his 10 month birthday.
Soon, crawling may be done.

No comments: