Thursday, April 08, 2004

This morning Paxton woke me up at 6:30 am. He's been doing that lately - up with the sun. So I have a chance to write a little before I get ready for town. Ladger and I are going. Paxton is staying with Grandma and Rory is coming and we're dropping him off at Brett's house. Brett is in AWANA cubbies and his mom says that Brett tells her he likes Rory. So we have been planning to get them together for a playdate for awhile. It's cute when they start having a social life. There's a little girl that keeps tabs on Rory too. Her name is Lanessa and she's quite the little character. And Rory likes Britney and McKinley too. It's funny because he's starting to ask me to have some of these little people come to our house (along with Clifford the big red dog )

No comments: