Sunday, April 25, 2004

Where has the time gone?!! Thursday evening, our splurge club met - we had a good time. That was also the first full day of seeding that Ladger put in. He's seeding peas in the field next to our home and Rory was pretty excited when he heard the tractor go by.
I went to school on Friday to teach music lessons.
Saturday morning I went with the boys in the halfton to help Ladger load up his airseeder by parking the halfton as a windbreak. It's been incredibly windy the last couple of days. Ladger comes in with a very black face because of the innoculant he's adding to the seed. Saturday afternoon I made some buns while the boys napped. I'm getting more daring all the time. This time I used my favorite white bun recipe but substituted some dark rye flour and added some flax seed - I loved the way it turned out.
This morning I was up at 6am with Ladger and packed him a lunch and then made a batch of chocolate chip cookies (with Rory) and then we got ready for church. We ate lunch at McDonald's because Rory loves to play there and then we headed for home (and naptime). Now I'm going to work some more on my new music program while the boys are still sleeping. Within the next month, I have a few songs to arrange and then burn on CD for some of my students.

No comments: