Tuesday, April 20, 2004

This morning, Rory's friend Brett came over for a playdate. They had lots of fun playing in the dirt and then watching as a semi came to our yard for a load of wheat.
Ladger took them both for a ride in the tractor after that and then we had lunch.
Rory and Paxton are both asleep now - tuckered out after all that playing. I admit to feeling a little played out as well.

When the boys are awake I'll take the half-ton over to pick up my last 5 shelves and later I'll put them in place and fill them up. That'll be a good job done!

Tomorrow I head to town and start preparing to have the splurge club at my house Thursday evening. I'm enjoying planning what I'll be serving for this little party.

Ladger probably would have started spraying today if the weather would co-operate. He's anxious to get in the field and if it's too windy, I imagine he'll start seeding tomorrow if possible. And so begins a new season of farming...

No comments: