Sunday, April 11, 2004

Happy Easter! Lately, I've been thinking and hearing a lot about Jesus' death (especially due to Mel Gibson's movie). Today it's wonderful to celebrate Jesus' Resurrection. He's alive and that's something to be excited about - the ramifications for each of us is huge. My hope, faith and future is based on the truth of what Jesus did in conquering death and the grave.

The Briercrest High School choir did a musical in church this morning but I missed most of it since I was in the nursery. I wanted to sit in the sanctuary with him but he was incredibly restless. We were sitting a couple of rows from the front and once he almost escaped and I could just barely reach him and haul him back as he headed for the stage. And as I hauled him back he grabbed an extension cord and wouldn't let go.
Thank goodness there was enough slack that he didn't pull the plug on the high school team. So off to the nursery I went.

Rory and Grandpa went on a big egg hunt after dinner - Rory was really into it this year - so excited when he spotted eggs lying around the yard. Ladger and I followed around and just enjoyed a little walk outside.

No comments: