Tuesday, July 20, 2004

  Strawberry Yesterday I spent over an hour picking strawberries (4 large bowls full) and another hour or so sorting and preparing them for either freezing, eating or giving to Ladger's mom and aunt. While I was picking, Paxton headed through the lilacs to Grandma's house twice. He knows how to get there now and so now I have to figure out some way to block that way off the yard. It's amazing how far those little legs can go. The good side is that he wears himself out and is great for taking two big naps a day now. Rory still takes a good nap in the afternoon and that has been   a real blessing this summer. Bouncy 3 At the moment Rory is jumping on his ball ( the kind with the handles) and Paxton is chasing him around - pretty funny.  Last night I got a good night's sleep and so am in a much   better frame of mind than yesterday when I got only about 4 hours. I was feeling quite burnt out by the time bedtime rolled around yesterday.  Ladger watched TV while I was on the phone for half an hour.  On The PhoneThe boys should have been settling down for bedtime (I was even hoping some pajamas would be in evidence) but instead they were both outside on the deck playing hard. I was a wee bit grouchy with Ladger. But it didn't take too long before all was quiet in the Neustaeter house once again.Sleeping