Wednesday, July 21, 2004

We ate some new potatoes yesterday for the first time this summer - I actually found enough for a meal!!  Ladger's parents went to town yesterday and we got a phone call from them just as we sat down for dinner (noon). Their car wouldn't start and they needed someone to come   into town to give them a boost.  Ladger asked his dad if there wouldn't be someone around there that would be willing to do that but I doubt they'd ever ask a stranger for help.  So I quickly ate my lunch and tried to pull my mind around what I needed for groceries this week.  So off we went to town on the spur of the moment. I picked up Ladger's parents and took them to the places they wanted to go yet and then when we were done shopping we drove back to the car and got it going again. I had been planning to go this morning so now I guess I'll get going on some laundry. I also want to try making a banana cream pie this morning - I'm not so great at pastry so we'll see how that one goes.Pie






No comments: