Friday, July 30, 2004

 Running This morning Paxton headed out the door with Ladger - pajamas and barefoot. I let him go to see how far he'd go. Well he went all the way to Grandma's house and I had to run at the end to make sure he would be safe as he was headed to the quonset and I could hear that Ladger had something started up and was probably going to back out of there. So I   got my early morning exercise already.  I brought him back to the house and changed him into clothes for the day and got Rory up and going.  Now we'll head over again because I want to wear the two of them out so Paxton will nap this morning (then I can start mowing) and then hopefully both Rory and Paxton will nap this afternoon (maybe I can finish mowing).  So that's my big plan for the day.
I'm back at 11 am and can't believe it but my plan worked and I was able to actually finish mowing this morning.  Now maybe I can rotortill or do a little hand mowing around buildings, etc. It's such a nice feeling to get the mowing done!!Too Happy







No comments: