Saturday, July 17, 2004

Summer Craze!
I had a mountain of work to catch up on after our days at camp. Amazing considering I really felt on top of things when I left. Beautiful weather, however, tends to make everything grow like crazy including the weeds and lawn. But first I really needed to get caught up with the farm books and some housework.  Now Ladger and I are tackling the yard big time.  He's been mowing all morning and I've been busy weeding and rototilling. I have a few more rows in the garden and three more flower beds to go before I'm totally done. On Thursday, Ladger and I went on a 'mystery tour' day put on by one of our agriculture retailers. I got the 'spa' treatment again. This time, I had a manicure, massage and a soak in the jacuzzi. Meanwhile the guys went to see   some test crop plots. The ladies had a much better deal, eh? Boating 2 And then we all went together to Beaver Flats and went by speed boat to Sask Landing where we had an awesome,exotic dinner - scallops, shrimp, salmon, many salads, whole roasted   pig (with apple in mouth),etc.  Pig 2 They had live music and then a performance by some bellydancers - nothing inappropriate and at the end they enlisted a bunch of women to join them in one dance. Belly DancerYours truly gave it a try (of all things). The evening ended up with fireworks and then we boarded the bus back to Swift Current. 






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! »