Saturday, July 03, 2004

Some gals use lists and are very organized about the way they clean house. I tend to be much more sporadic which normally is not so good (things probably get overlooked too often). But today it worked to my advantage. My fridge has been bothering me for awhile and when Ladger was unsure of what to do this morning I quickly enlisted him for the job I dislike the most! While I pulled out everything inside and sorted out what to keep and what to throw away, he pulled it out from the wall and cleaned behind and vacuumed. While I cleaned up the shelves, he tossed the bucket of 'yuckies' into the compost bin and cleaned up the bucket. My fridge now looks awesome inside and out and I'm so glad Ladger was willing to give me a hand. And I'm feeling really great about a big job being done. I guess one should tackle some of these kinds of jobs on 'off' days as the sense of accomplishment is hard to beat. Now both boys are napping and I feel energized enough to tackle...hmmm...let's see....the accounting :-) And later I want to vacuum the kitchen again and then shampoo the carpet. If I get all that done - it will have been a good day indeed!

Here's a question for y'all: Which small kitchen appliance could you not do without? My answer is in the Comment section.

No comments: