Monday, July 05, 2004

What's so funny Paxton? Posted by Hello


Ladger has talked about doing some daring things like dyeing his hair,etc over our married years so last Christmas I bought him a hair coloring kit and told him I'd do it for him sometime. So last night I decided that since I was cutting his hair anyway I might as well give this a try too. Well he went for it and here he is waiting for his hair to lighten. As a boy he had white-blond hair (like our boys do now). Wouldn't you know it - we rinsed out his hair and he was left with a very yellowish blond - quite the new look!! I laughed so hard I thought he was going to have a complex forever. Mostly I laughed at the thought of what his parents would think when they saw it! Last night when we went to bed I got the giggles again just thinking about it. Ladger says I laughed myself to sleep. So now he has a 'hot' new look for summer.