Monday, August 02, 2004

Yesterday we went to church and since it was another nice day we decided to eat lunch in the park. We got some subs from Subway and headed to Riverside Park. Rory really enjoyed the slides and monkey bars. But when he found the part where you can turn on water spray, that's all he wanted to do. He and Paxton were completely soaked and of course we had no towels or anything so when we headed home we stripped both boys down to their birthday suits (except for a diaper on Paxton), buckled them in and off we went. The boys had good naps and Ladger and I both managed to sleep too. I didn't sleep long because I was reading "A Daughter's Devotion" by George MacDonald most of the afternoon. Reading Rory went over to Ladger's parents for supper and then I took Paxton over and left him there as Rory, Ladger and I went to check out some of our crops. Rory really loves eating the peas (field peas aren't as tender as garden peas but tasty all the same). Last night it rained and today I feel like I don't know what I should be doing (probably because I have so much to do). But if it stays clear I may work up some more sod around some of our trees that I have trouble rotortilling around.






No comments: