Thursday, August 05, 2004

Ladger's parents came over for a wiener and marshmallow roast tonight to celebrate my birthday (Aug 7 - actual birthday). We had fun - they never had s'mores before so that was interesting. Rory managed to get a couple of wieners cooked without getting them full of soot and dirt. And he took a whole roll of film with his camera - that should be good. I know he took one of a chair and another of a table and other goofy shots like that - not really worth developing but of course I will. Ladger thinks he needs a digital camera. Great! He'll probably get one before we do. Rory then went with Grandma and Grandpa and Paxton went in the house with Ladger and I got to put the rotortiller away. But I enjoyed it. I took my time and really savored the look of my yard with the sun setting. I am blessed!