Monday, August 23, 2004

 Posted by Hello
Their birthday? Maybe. But never the people

I remember having a conversation with Ladger in our early married days about what kind of gifts girls like to get. Did kitchen appliances go over well? "Probably not" I said. Anything related to housework wasn't my idea of a romantic gift; a gift that would tell me how much he loved me. A Flower For HerWell I have changed so much!! Ladger often forgets my birthday but this time it truly was OK with me. I know he loves me and I really don't need for him to buy me things to prove it. But today he surprises me with the above card and a Shark (rechargeable hand vacuum). Was I thrilled? You bet! I'd mentioned how handy one of those would be with the constant messes the kids make (and mice) not too long ago. Do I mind gifts that relate to housework now? "Definitely not"!, I say. Happy

No comments: