Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Haircut I got my hair cut today! To most of the world I'm sure that sounds like no big deal. However since I almost always have at least one of my boys with me when I'm in town, most of the time I don't make the necessary arrangements until I'm desperate to look human again! Today Paxton stayed with Grandma and Rory went along with Ladger until my hair was cut and then Rory went with me for groceries. Shopping After lunch, Ladger still had some farming business to do and Rory went into the store with him. He came running back out to the truck (where I was enjoying my few minutes of solitude and reading my book) claiming that Dad was buying him a mower. I said that was fine and off he went, as excited as could be. Well he comes out with this toy mower and Ladger asked if I told him he could have it. Apparently Rory was sent out to 'ask' me if he could have it. Well all of this was moot anyway because the clerk didn't put it on the bill - I guess he enjoyed Rory's enthusiasm so much that he just gave it to him. I did learn that we're going to have to get a lot smarter with Rory. He's already starting to outwit us.






No comments: