Monday, August 30, 2004

My kids never cease to amaze me. We were on the way to church and we were late because I decided to go at the last minute and had only ten minutes to get myself and the boys ready. We were only five minutes late until we got to the train track just as the arms went down and we had to wait 11 minutes while it slowed down to a stop with only the tail end of it still on the track in front of us. Meanwhile Paxton was having a little fit in his car seat and Rory was talking non-stop and I said, "I hate trains". Conductor A few minutes later Rory pipes up, "I hate trains, too". Uh oh.. now I have to try and undo what I just did. We just about got to church and Rory asks why we go there anyway. So I explain how that is where we meet with God and His people; where we sing songs to tell Him how much we love Him and hear stories about how He is working in people's lives and taking care of them. Then he says, "I like God, too". Today Rory informs me that God does not like time-outs.
Happy Birthday My sister is turning 33 tomorrow. Wow!

No comments: