Saturday, March 12, 2005

Bit by the bug...

I've seen that many of you have been bitten by the bug that has you changing your 'look'. So yesterday I got out my handy-dandy HTML guide and will start playing around too. Ladger asked if I was trying to fix the computer....ahem. "No", I said, "this is just a hobby...fixing my website". Not exactly a necessary endeavour. I Dunno

I started some blue wave petunias, red salvia and geraniums yesterday. I hope to get some good germination. Soon I'll be starting some other flowers and tomatos. And maybe I'll even do some corn and melons to get a jumpstart on our gardening season. Gardening

Today is laundry day and boy....do I have lots of it to get done. Laundry Plus I need to finish picking out music for our worship team for the 20th so I can hand it out tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Freefall sex http://www.buttman-anal.info/Blowjobs.html