Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Make up a few lines...

G~ has been throwing some lines of 'poetry' at me in some of the comments posted below. I didn't want you to miss them so I've copied them here along with my own response, in kind. Maybe you'd like to add a line or two. Feel free as it's clear most of my readers are not avid poetry fans :-)

I see your hiney,
bright & shiney,
Makes me giggle,
to see it wiggle


And then:

I think you're right!!
You've seen the light!
Poetry when sung is music to my soul,
But read aloud it turns my heart cold.
You certainly are a poet
Who just doesn't know it.

And me:

My dearest funny G~
Your lines I read with glee
Never was a truer friend
Than one on whom I can depend
To bring a spot of sunshine
Lighting up this blog of mine


So go ahead, make up a few lines of your own.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool Blog! If you get a chance I would like to invite you to visit the following Hair Care Blog, it is cool to!