Friday, March 04, 2005

Last night I woke up at 5:30 am with a crick in my neck - I'm still not very mobile because every time I move.....Owww! So my blurb will be short today. I wanted to do laundry today but we'll see how far that goes. Ladger and I are heading to the Missions Conference banquet tonight at the church and leaving the kids with Grandma so it's practically a date *grin*.

The other night I read through Romans, I & II Corinthians, Galatians and Ephesians - I had a fever and couldn't sleep anyway. I wrote down some of my favorite verses. Here's one for all of us:

Don't just pretend that you love others. Really love them. Hate what is wrong.
Stand on the side of good.

Love each other with genuine affection

and

take delight in honoring each other.

Rom 12:9f NLT


Question of the day: How do you honor persons in your life?

No comments: