Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Missions, Oratory and stuff

This week is our Missions Conference at our church. Yesterday was a little crazy as I had to make Egyptian Palace Bread (for the international food court) in the morning. Then I had to go to town after lunch (for groceries) and be back for a music lesson from 4:30-5:30 pm. Then I had to leave at 5:45 pm for a music practice as I was leading a few songs starting at 6:40pm. So that left me about 10 min to pull things together including supper for everyone, and getting us out the door -Brutal! But the evening went well and there was childcare for the boys which was really great as they had a great time. Oh, and the Egyptian Palace Bread turned out great (even if it didn't look so great!).

Today Ladger is gone all day and I'm going to recuperate from yesterday.

Tomorrow is Oratory at the school and I have to go as I'm playing piano for four students (who perform musical numbers while the judges are out deliberating). But it won't be as long a day as usual at the school. (I hope to get a little personal guitar practice in - yippee!)