Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Shush...

Shush to the lowly hump

I know what to do....

Can any of you figure out what the song is?

No, well here's a hint. It's a song that Rory heard in church and has been singing it ever since. I have no idea what it's supposed to be. He loves to sing but since he can't make out the words or read them, I never know what he's going to sing next.

Now he's starting to make up songs. Last night it was "I don't want to cry" over and over and over. OK already!

And then he started singing "Our God is an Awesome God" and he was doing some action that didn't quite look right. So I asked him what he was doing. He said, "It's zipping a jacket". And then he said he was cutting with a sword. I think he was just supposed to point upwards to God.

And then here's his version of the Easter story (as much as I can remember): Jesus was dead. The girls came to get him but they couldn't move the big rock. So Jesus popped out of there and got bigger and bigger and went to heaven. (Imagine that with some actions and you've got it about right).

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! farmers insurance speed diversion