Tuesday, March 22, 2005

If it's broken....

These days I use glue a lot. Paxton is unbelievable destructive for a little guy. He's a 'chucker'. He'll push a chair over to the counter and chuck things to the floor. I've lost a lot of drinking glasses that way. Yesterday he broke my favorite pair of sunglasses that he found in my backpack. So I glued those. And then he fixed one of his trucks. So I glued that. And while I was at it, I attempted repair of a book...with glue. Another two need a serious tape job. And now, in front of me I have a twistable Crayola pencil crayon that Paxton twisted and then broke off. And I can't bear to throw it out so I'm trying to fix that somehow. I must admit, I'm looking forward to Paxton growing past this stage(at least I hope he does!). What have you had to repair lately?