Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Blessed....



It's snowing again
Will it ever end?

I guess we'll be doing our Easter egg hunt indoors this year Easter Bunny

But you gotta know the farmers are lovin' it - more moisture (they don't care what form it comes in). I'm just longing for clear roads and sunny skies.

It was my turn to win the money in our splurge club. And this morning I went through two catalogues (Sears and Canadian Tire) and saw lots I don't have but I have a hard time 'splurging'. I don't have any great burning desire for anything right now. I'm thinking about some outdoor furniture or a bicycle or brand new furnishings for the bathroom I want to paint one of these days. But above all it's awesome to feel that I'm at a point in my life when I'm content with what I do have - so blessed!!



No comments: