Saturday, April 02, 2005

Coffee break...

Last night Ladger came in at 10 pm (2 hours later than I'd expected) and I was upset. So I've been pondering what has me on edge these days. First of all, I recognize a pattern - I get this way every spring because of the dramatic transition in my life. In a couple of weeks(we hope), Ladger will be on the field every day all day seeding. I will be bringing meals out to the field and possibly going to get fertilizer once a day (which means driving a grain truck which I haven't been driving for awhile). It means that I'm on my own with the kids for several weeks.


And I start doubting that I can handle everything on my plate right now - overwhelmed! But I need to remember that I've been through this transition time before and it has always worked out- one day at a time. And most of all, I need to give my worries over to Jesus. I need a fresh perspective and a spiritual recharge. So where's my Bible, notebook and cup of coffee?

No comments: