Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Personality

I took a personality test yesterday - I think I keep coming up with the same results. I must truly be an ESFP.

Extrovert versus Introvert. There's no doubt about that!
Feeling over thinking.
I'd like to think I'm logical but yeah, I guess that would be true too.
Sensing versus Intuition. No idea.
Perceiving versus Judging. I think that's probably right too.

But an Entertainer?!! Part of the description includes smooth, clever, witty. I don't really see myself that way. The interesting thing is that Marla Swoffer has put together a site called Type Blogs and it seems clear that there are far more introverts with blogs than extroverts. Maybe all those extroverts like me are just procrastinating :-) Or maybe we just can't be bothered looking too deep. But it is interesting. There's only one other ESFP out there so far.

No comments: