Friday, April 29, 2005

It's so cold....

I'm waiting for Ladger and Rory. They went to pick up some seed (beans) that they want to try on a few acres this year. They've been gone all day and it's been quiet....very strange feeling. Paxton's been good although he's wanting me to cuddle with him lots - so I didn't get tons done today. Tomorrow, I have a couple of music lessons and then its off to practice for Sunday after lunch. Seeding is on hold for a bit as it's snowing today. It is so cold outside - I ran outside briefly to get some meat from the freezer in the shed. Other than that, I'm glad I didn't have to go anywhere. But as an extrovert, I'm starting to get a little droopy (downright sleepy in fact)with no people contact all day (talking people that is). Once Rory gets here he'll have lots to say and I may be wishing for a little quiet again.