Monday, April 18, 2005

Monkeying around and Practicing too!

I'm back - it took me awhile this morning to figure out where I went wrong with my computer. I've been trying everything I know of to get this computer running better - it's been so sluggish lately. Virus checks, system scans, spyware scans, etc. And then I deleted my cookies and had set my computer wrong for receiving them. Sometimes I wish I understood more about how a computer works so that I could get to the source of the problem quicker. But I don't want it bad enough to study up on it - got too many other things on my plate right now.

I'm so excited to have been asked to accompany a violinist for a musical special this Sunday. He's playing It is Well With My Soul set to the classical background of Moonlight Sonata - which is a favorite of mine! I conscripted the poor guy into our worship team this Sunday too. :-)

And I'm getting together with my keyboardist this morning for a chance to work out her part in our worship team. Rory can't wait because he's hoping she'll bring her son who is a year older. He calls everyone he likes especially well 'his cousin'. He's been doing that ever since we went on our trip and met his real cousins!

No comments: