Tuesday, April 26, 2005

I've been tagged...

I've been "tagged" by Sparrow to answer some questions.

Here's the scoop on how to play: I pick 5 occupations out of the list below and post my answers. Then I tag 3 other people to post their answers on their blog. If I tag you, and you don't want to be a part of this, then that is okay. Just let me know and I'll tag someone else.

The "questions": If I could be a scientist...If I could be a farmer...If I could be a musician...If I could be a doctor...If I could be a painter...If I could be a gardener...If I could be a missionary...If I could be a chef...If I could be an architect...If I could be a linguist...If I could be a psychologist...If I could be a librarian...If I could be an athlete...If I could be a lawyer...If I could be an inn-keeper...If I could be a professor...If I could be a writer...If I could be a llama-rider...If I could be a bonnie pirate...If I could be an astronaut...If I could be a world famous blogger...If I could be a justice on any one court in the world...If I could be married to any current famous political figure...

If I could be a psychologist: I wonder if I would drown in the sorrows of people. I could never be a psychologist without freedom to point people to Christ in whom hope can be found.

If I could be a librarian: my list of books to read would grow too huge. And I'd constantly be in trouble for talking too much (and probably too loud)

If I could be married to any current famous political figure: I'd have to say Steven Harper, hopefully the next Prime Minister of Canada. I love his eyes.

If I could be a professor: I'd love to work in a small university and have opportunities for much interaction with students on subjects like history, philosophy or theology. The idea of helping young people sort through some of the hard questions would be a constant challenge and search for deeper truth.

If I could be a writer: I'd love to write great fiction - to write compelling, realistic stories because those are the ones that move me. I love having my heart engaged: moved to tears, laughter and warmed by honor and strength of character.

Now I get to tag three people: Carol from Carol's Storybook, Geannie from Look Into My Eyes and Amie at Boy Story.

No comments: