Tuesday, April 12, 2005

I have been up to my eyeballs in paint for the last few days. And I am now finished except for painting a decorative shelf to go with my new bathroom look. I love the ceiling. After I stripped off the stippling, Ladger asks what I would think of using a faux finish for it. He said it might be a good 'opportunity' - bless him. So I painted the ceiling the same earthy yellow as the walls and this morning I painted with a light creamy color on top of it and rag-rolled. I'm so pleased with it I keep going in there just to look at it again :-) Now my house is a complete messy zone so I have lots to do to get 'er in shape for Friday's splurge club. At the rate I'm going I'll have to host the party in my bathroom because that's the only room that's looking decent. I hope you're all having a great week - can't wait to catch up with some of you more once I've got some more time on my hands.