Saturday, June 04, 2005

Gardens and guinea pigs...

I don't know if I can write much right now because Rory is here beside me talking non-stop about his garden. His potatoes, peas and carrots are all up and he started watering them tonight. I love his enthusiasm. I just can't cocnenrtate...

The days are dragging a little because I want Paxton's birthday to get here. Ladger and I bought a cute little black guinea pig but we arranged to pick him up Tuesday so it wouldn't spoil the surprise. I'm ridiculously thrilled to have a pet in the house and thrilled that Ladger went for it. We decided to get a pet because we figure the boys have enough 'stuff' between them (plus they have generous grandparents on both sides).

So we're heading to town Tuesday morning to pick him up and then we'll pick up some pizza and a cake and head home for a little birthday celebration. Paxton will be two years old. In some ways it seems like it's been so much longer than that - it feels like he's been part of our lives forever.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » »