Wednesday, August 24, 2005

I can't believe the difference...

Once in awhile I look forward to the day when we'll build a new home. I don't dwell on it and most of the time I'm content in our mini home.

But over the last while I've been thinking I've not been faithful with the little so why should I gain something more. I've come to the realization that I need to do better...much better at keeping our home neat and tidy.

I've started a new housekeeping regimen through FLYLady and it's really working for me. I've done lots of decluttering and it's staying cleaned up. And my sink and dishes are always done up. I must say I'm amazing myself with how I'm enjoying housework these days. It just goes to show.... I needed a boss to kick me into gear. Well, if she's not a boss, at least she's great at sending out reminders via email about everything I'm supposed to be doing.

The downside is that I haven't spent nearly as much time online and while I hope to write more and keep up with my favorite blogs, I wouldn't trade the sense of accomplishment I've been feeling these days.

Technorati tag:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read » » »