Monday, August 22, 2005

It's been a good day...

I've been having fun getting myself ready for teaching music in the fall. I've got some new piano students and so I pulled out my old conservatory books and played some of my old festival pieces.I couldn't believe how much I'd retained - I probably haven't played those pieces for 15 years.

Today I really treated myself. I left the boys with Grandma and went for a rare trip to town on my own. I played with some classical guitars for awhile (am interested in buying one). I had my hair cut and styled. I bought three new books, 2 worship CD's and a songbook.

And I still managed to get lots of stuff in the house done (which almost never happens on a 'town' day). And yes my sink is still clean!! (see comments from yesterday).

Technorati tag:

No comments: