Saturday, August 20, 2005

I'm not flying by the seat of my pants...I'm FLYing!

I am now dressed...with shoes on for my first day of FLYing lessons.

It's my first step in making a lifestyle change....to get organized in my home. I've had enough of flying by the seat of my pants and feeling a constant failure in this area.

The other day Rory said "Daisy (guinea pig)thinks I'm his mother." He's taking the mothering thing quite seriously. He held out two hands with a food pellet in each one and asked Daisy, "Do you want the cappuccino or the chocolate?"

We all enjoy our guinea pig so much that I find it funny that not all are so equally enthralled with this kind of pet. There have been a couple of people who have been less than enthused about the idea of a 'rodent' as a pet. It's funny but I really don't see Daisy as a rodent. And to be honest I actually think mice are quite cute...as long as they are not in my house!!! Sometimes I forget that not everyone feels the same way *grin* I had to laugh when Ladger said how much he preferred Daisy to a dog that 'poops all over the yard'. We're all so different and that makes life so very interesting.

Technorati tag:

No comments: