Wednesday, August 31, 2005

What can I say....

This morning I've got the music festival syllabus out and I'm making sure I've got pieces for all my piano students to play should they want to enter. The internet is a wonderful thing. I can buy individual pieces of music and download them immediately. I love it!! It's particularly exciting as we have no music stores in our city...unbelievable!! And I put in another order that I'm hoping to pick up today.

Yesterday I finished up a piano arrangement for a song that my friend wants to sing for a wedding. She lent me her CD to see if I could do it for her so her accompaniest would have some sheet music to follow as she doesn't play by ear.

And now I've just been asked to fill in for the worship singing this Sunday. I said yes even though I have no idea how many of my team will be available. Hopefully at least a few of them will be able to help me out.

Now that my house is being kept so much tidier, I'm finding that I'm spending much more time practicing guitar and now I've even started learning some new classical piano pieces as well. Hurray for organization!

Technorati tag:

No comments: