Friday, August 12, 2005

I'm going to beat you up!

Rory's been saying this quite a bit lately. Now before you think I've got a violent child on my hands, let me explain. All of a sudden he got the idea of competition and everything has become a race. I can be eating my dinner and hear "I'm going to beat you up" as Rory gulps down his in a great effort to 'beat me'. Tonight, he and Paxton made a disaster of the toys in their room. I gave him half an hour to clean it up after which I told him I was taking everything I found on the floor out to the garage. Well he was in a great panic when the half hour was up and I started. It's amazing how fast he can go with a little motivation. Pretty soon he was saying with great elation "I beat you up, Mom, didn't I? I beat you up!!"

Technorati tag:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... » »