Wednesday, June 23, 2004

I need to do some vacuuming today - I usually get a little help Posted by Hello
Seriously though, the house needs a real good clean-up. It's a beautiful day and I know Ladger is hoping to get almost finished spraying today if the weather holds. Our lawnmower is still in pieces in the shop - I guess it needed more than a new belt so I have a forest of grass growing around me. I'm so desperate to get this yard in shape I've been rotortilling our orchard patch which is a huge patch of dirt we've earmarked to be our orchard and is slowing filling with trees and fruit shrubs etc. But there is a lot of bare dirt yet and was full of weeds. But it's a slow process - I've been doing it for a number of days already (when I can grab the time). But I can't go outside until my house gets cleaned up - I have to be strict with myself on this one