Tuesday, June 01, 2004

I haven't blogged for a couple of days Friday was my second last teaching day at the school. It turns out that some of my older students can't make it for the recital so that's disappointing but I still have a number of them working hard to get their music ready for this Friday evening.
Paxton is still climbing everything in sight - likes to sit on the kitchen table and throw things off.
Rory and I have been slacking off on his 'preschool' but yesterday we got back at it again. I'm constantly amazed at how well he is doing.
Yesterday was my final lesson with one young and very resistant pianist-probably-not-to-be. I don't know who was more excited - his mom, me or him.
Today, I feel kind of lost - like I should know what I should be doing but not doing it. Oh well the day is young yet - 8 am.
Yesterday, Rory and Paxton and I all climbed into the tractor cab with Ladger for a few rounds around the field. If anyone ever gives me a hard time for having a big butt I'm going to tell them it's because it gets flattened out when I sit on the upside down 5 gallon pail in the tractor with both boys in there too. Not exactly a luxury ride

No comments: