Friday, June 18, 2004

We got back from our little trip yesterday at suppertime. It was nice to have the evening at home to unwind - the boys seemed to really enjoy the freedom after the drive. And I hooked up my new microphone and mixing board and recorded a little bit onto my computer - worked great!! That was the highlight of the trip for me - the chance to spend some time at Long&McQuade (music store). I also bought a guitar book, voice book and piano book.
We spent the day Wednesday at the Farm show and Rory just loved climbing up on all the machinery. The funniest was putting both of them on a garden tractor - both trying to steer it and both making motoring sounds. It was a good but tiring day. we ordered in pizza and then Ladger, Rory and I went to the music store. Yesterday, we all went to the mall except Ladger and Rory who went back to the Farm show for the morning. I bought a little Caillou 3-d puzzle of a schoolbus for Rory to put together on the trip home. The little tires kept falling off so he asked me to glue them - which I did last night. This morning he puts his arm around me and says "Hi sweetie. Can I have my tires?" I nearly cracked up

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... » » »